Services for Employers
Supporting local Employers is a key component to Open Door Group and the Vancouver DTES Employment Services Network’s service commitment.
- Some of the services available to you as an Employer include:
- Assistance in recruiting skilled employees
- Pre-screening of applicants
- Professionally arranged job placements
- Post placement support and follow-up
- Direct support to employers and employees with ongoing training and workshops
- Assistance in the event of an employment crisis
- WAGE SUBSIDY SUPPORTS that help Employers with funding to provide on-the-job training.
Check out our Wage Subsidy Page
Contact us to see how we can work together to support you as an employer.
For some valuable resources for Employers such as Human Resources guides, information on BC employment legislation, and more – check out WorkBC’s Employer Resource Page.