Open Door Group and the Vancouver Downtown Eastside Employment Service Network are working together to deliver the Employment Program of BC (EPBC) at the WorkBC Employment Services Centre in the Vancouver Downtown Eastside.
Through shared expertise, we aim to provide exemplary employment services to the Vancouver Downtown Eastside and the surrounding community.
Through the EPBC, our mission is to provide services that are:
- Client-centred, integrated services and supports
- Responsive, inclusive and accessible
- Supporting you in getting —and keeping – a job as quickly as possible.
- To see the full menu of available services, check out WorkBC’s Supports and Services link.
The Vancouver DTES Employment Service Network includes:
- Open Door Group – Lead Organization (Employment Program of BC, Vancouver Downtown Eastside)
- Immigrant Services Society (ISSofBC)
- ACCESS – Aboriginal Services
- Pacific Community Resources Society
- Gastown Vocational Services
- Western Institute for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Neil Squire Society
- La Boussole
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Battered Women’s Support Services (BWSS)
- Training Innovations Inc. (TII)
- BC Institute of Technology